We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Who are we
Across Asia Assist operates in various location in geographies, collectively herein refers to as “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”. Please refer to our website (https://www.AcrossAsiaAssist.co.id) for more information about our company. We operates multiple digital/online platform, collectively herein refers to as “Platform”. Our Platforms includes, website, portals, mobile application, API’s and etc.
Regulations and Laws
We respect and protect your personal information in accordance to the local country personal information protection act that we operate in; such as Malaysia PDPA Act, Singapore PDPA Act, Hong Kong PDPO Act and etc.
Collection of Personal Information
You will remain anonymous when you browse through our Platform without login or registration. We do not collect personal information (e.g. your name, address, phone number or email address) if you are only browsing our Platform(s). We may collect your personal information during registration and application of any services or products available.
How we Collect Personal Information
We collects your personal information when you choose to register or create an account on our Platform(s) and/or uses one of services such as our live chats, security alerts, periodic newsletters, subscription and etc.
This information collected comprises of information communicated to us when you voluntarily complete an application form presented on our Platform(s) that makes it possible to identify you. Upon volunteering personal information, you agree to communicate accurate information that does not prejudice the interest of any third parties.
Use of Personal Information
By using our products and services, your personal data may be collected and will be use in the following manner:
- To send you information about products and services which we anticipate may be of interest to you.
- To enable you to access and use our services, products and Platform(s).
- To personalize and enhance aspects of our overall service to you and our other users, as well as carrying out research such as analyzing market trends and customer demographics.
- To communicate with you, in order to verify the personal information provided, or to request any additional information that is essential to fulfilling the service that you have applied for.
- To comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
If you visit our Platform(s), we may use “cookies” to collect information about how our Platform or the app is used. Information, such as the server your computer is logged onto, your browser type (for example, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome), and whether you responded to advertisement on our Platform(s) or email is collected and tracked, however, this is done in an aggregated manner and is not linked to you personally.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles/Services on our Platform(s) may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from third-party sources. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You have full rights and access to your data collected by us. At any time, you can:
- Request access to your data held by us.
- Correct or amend your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date.
- Delete your personal information of you held by us.
Our contact details can be found on our website under the “Contact” or “Contact Us” section.
Updated 30th June 2022